nknagendra's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

My efforts and motive

It gives me pleasure when I come to do something new in my daily life. When I was in class 11 at the age of about 17, I used to add locations to google map only for fun I only wanted my town to be detailed. I added photographs to make those places attractive. Then after that, I used to add more locations when I travelled through different places. As I was totally dependent on Google map for navigation, so I added them to remember those places. I never thought that Google will provide a chance to travel California for this small effort. If I will be selected then it will like my dream comes true.

There is an incident which developed a great mentality on me. When I went on the wrong path, I was in fear, it was really terrible and I realised I need to correct those type of places and I started doing more corrections. That effort gave me points and it was interesting to earn points. I didn't think those points will make any sense but it does. And now I am happy to help people because there are so many people like me who are dependent on the map to travel so it is very much helpful for all of them.

Thank you

Saraipali, Chhattisgarh, India