Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

My country

IMAG3118.jpg

IMAG3111.jpg

IMAG3110.jpg

Avery old castle that is hundred of years old  still remains on Trace's an old wooden door still maintains its elegance and  luster the old houses are archeology inspired by my beautiful surroundings my country ancient architect use in my country Oman

7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: My country

Hi @Najim-99,

Thank you for sharing with us your photos. Which castle is that? I couldn't understand from your description.

It would be great to share with us more about your impressions there and also some tips what are the best places to visit in your country.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Thanks for sharing @Najim-99 , you have beautiful friendly country. I've been there several times and will be back again.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.

Hi @Najim-99,

The photos you shared are very beautiful. Could you tells us from which city it is? It would be nice to have more information about your country and which are nice places to visit. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@KatyaL 

this castle used in the past for the deafens in the war and for the housing in my country Oman more like this you can visit anytime

Level 8

@TheEagleEye 

Thank you very much welcome anytime to my country Oman

Level 8

@DanniS 

thank you very much welcome anytime to visit my country Oman 

Hi @Najim-99,

Thanks a lot for your reply and for the additional information. The castle really looks very ancient. 

If you have a chance, please share with us what would be interesting to visit in your country.

I would love to see your photos from your interesting travels.