SalmaanN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: My best experience on a visit to a Vegetarian Hotel

Thank you, @NikunjParikh for your valuable comment.. And Happy Guiding !

@NikunjParikh wrote:

Very nice review. Keep guiding. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Hi @AkmalB..

Thanks a lot for the motivating words. Yeah, it's coconut chatni with Chapati. As you said, I do mention it in my upcoming posts. Do you generally prefer Vegetarian dishes?

@AkmalB wrote:

Hi @SalmaanN.

I must say that this is the best and helpful review for a vegetarian restaurant. Halwa and puri was my favourite breakfast not now a days because of hygienic  (sugar and oil)

Chapatti is looking good.is that coconut chatni with chapatti? 

Please just write who don't know that in India, Pakistan people call hotel to a restaurant. Hotel  (restaurant )

Thanks for mention me in pure vegetarian post.

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Thanks for your kind words, @DavidTito.. Its more than enough for me that you all see this as a worthy contribution as a Local Guide.. Thanks again, David.. 🙂

@DavidTito wrote:

@SalmaanN Very Touching Story for you to share with us amazing, But the waiter or owner would be most grateful to have you come any time of the day, Great efforts @SalmaanN

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Thank you so much, @NareshDarji for your great comment.. Its always been pleasure to share with you all.. 🙂

@NareshDarji wrote:

Wow amazing experience bro and many thanks for sharing with us. @SalmaanN 

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Thanks for your valuable comment, dear @ShafiulB.. Encouraging words from all of you makes me contribute more and more.. Happy Guiding !

@ShafiulB wrote:

@SalmaanN Just appreciate Review and its a complete review.  what an experience.  keep it up...

Happy Guiding!

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

I request @Justine2807@Osaka78forTRUMP, @VictorOmebije to see my post..

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

You know what guys.. I again visited this Hotel (Restaurant) today.. And I tried a new breakfast..Idly, Vada with Sambar and Coconht Chutney.. It is delicious.. Isn't it?? :DIdly, Vada with Sambar and Coconht Chutney.. It is delicious.. Isn't it?? 😄

These are one of the famous breakfast dishes in many places in India.. Thank you guys.. Happy Guiding !

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Wow @SalmaanN

Thank you so much for tagging me here and allowing me this wonderful chance to experience your extra delicious looking food.

It all sounds so perfect for you to find such a superb restaurant with delightful supreme meals with a great variety at all times of the day.

So convenient to have it on the way to your studies, a top find for you to get to visit and enjoy on your way to and from classes. Super! Congratulations.

It is excellent that you are also so kind in taking notice about the entrance accessibility and noting it in your review. Fantastic photographs as well, both of the restaurant and the glorious food. The H.R. Markets sounds like a terrific place to visit in India. 

Cheers! 

Great work Salmaan.

Best wishes

@Justine

Level 10

Delicious idli with warey .

Thanks @SalmaanN to share with us. 

Level 10

So awesome, SalmaanN 😃