Tanvir_Hasan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

My achievements in 2019 as a local guide and the story behind it!

I've joined in local guides program last year and registered on connect on 26-02-2019, 11:24 PM. 

In the meantime, I attended two great meet-ups, Pre Connect Live'19 Meet-Up & CL'19 Experience Sharing Meet Up and learned a lot about the local guides program.

Caption: Image shows badges and Views of my photos, reviewsCaption: Image shows badges and Views of my photos, reviews

I've earned 10 badges so far on connect and 4 master badges on Google Maps. Views of the photos I've shared in Google Maps crossed a million. My reviews and Q&As get like 600+ times. I wrote 300+ reviews so far and get 56k+ views.

Caption: Image shows Badges I've earned on Local Guides Connect.Caption: Image shows Badges I've earned on Local Guides Connect.

I like to travel in my free time and make friends around the world. Every time I need help with any place I try to get it from Google Maps. Sometimes I find some places are not available on maps or lack of information or wrong information and I find that there is a way to fix it. And this is the story of how I attended the local guides program.

Caption: Image shows a collage of two photo of  BGLDs Meet-ups I've joinedCaption: Image shows a collage of two photo of BGLDs Meet-ups I've joined

I like to thank everyone who helped me by suggesting important things about contributing to Google Maps. And also thanks to Google for the great platform. I wish 2020 will be more colorful with local guides community.

Read about Bangladesh's biggest book market
Nilkhet Book Market : Book Heaven in Dhaka

#bdlg
Dhaka, Bangladesh
2 comments
Level 8

Re: My achievements in 2019 as a local guide and the story behind it!

Wow!!! Great achievement.

@Tanvir_Hasan 

Thanks for sharing your achievements with us.

Hopefully there will be more contribution in the coming days.

Abdus Sattar, Greetings from Dhaka-Bangladesh.

Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube 
You can check out my recent post  & other's 

Sweet and juicy fruit "Litchi" || Lets be enlighten at book fair || Sakrain festival-2020 || [Recap] Update Historical Landmark || Fruitsup Bangladesh 

Level 8

Re: My achievements in 2019 as a local guide and the story behind it!

Thank you, @AbdusSattar vai.

I hope so! Wish 2020 will be another great year for you too!

Read about Bangladesh's biggest book market
Nilkhet Book Market : Book Heaven in Dhaka

#bdlg