NitinGarg's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

My Recent and Best trip ever in goa

Goa the great place for vacations and enjoy.I love the beach views sunset and sunrise.There is some more plzces to visit like church but my favourite place is beach. I spend most of the time on the beaches. I take a banana ride which was very enjoyful and also paragliding which was amazing. Goa is all about fun.We can take vehicles on rent like scooties, bike ,car , jeep. I reccomend for scooty to explore the goa.I stayed at north goa hotel sun city near bagha beach.Goa evening view at Candolim Beach.Goa evening view at Candolim Beach.

Goa Sunset at Bagha BeachGoa Sunset at Bagha Beach

Goa, India
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: My Recent and best trip ever in goa

Hello @NitinGarg,

Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos.

Could you please tell us more about your trip? You can edit your post, to be more interesting for the other Local Guides. What did you see there, and what did you like the most? I've never been in that area, so I would like to know when is the best time to go.

I love to lay on the beach with a cocktail. How about you?

I'm moving your post to the Travel topic section. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 10

Hi NitinGarg, it is nice sunset moments ! 

Level 8

Yeah Sure. Thanks for your advise actually i am new here so please keep advising me.