ShaniDeshwal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

My Journey towards Level 9 and Google Products

Hi everyone,

I have introduced myself in Local Guide Connect earlier but I wrote 4-5 lines then.

So, today I am going to share my whole journey with Local Guides.

My Journey at Google Local Guide towards Level 9

• I started to work at Google Local guide on 05/05/2017  11:52 PM and today I am Level 9 Local Guide (I know it's not visible under my name, its taking time to reflect, it will be live soon)
  • Basically, I am a professional blogger and Android developer. Being a tech guy, I know the power of the Internet and Online marketing/promotion. It helps me to teach people how can they reach more people with Google mapping, photos and business site.
  • I love to travel with my family and friends. I have visited many places in last 1 year including Bangalore (2 times), Goa, Pune, Haridwar, 7 main places in Himachal Pradesh, Rishikesh, Mathura, Delhi, Amritsar, Chandigarh and many more.
  • Sometimes, I also faced some problems like some shopkeepers don't want to share their shop's pic online. They think it's not good. Then I tried to convince them and explore how can they get its benefits.
  • I find shops, hotels, stalls, and try to teach about our work and vision. Then I click pics with their permission and this time the pics are very clear and focused on the things that must be online on Google Maps.
  • I have edited a lot of places by convincing people to fill exact details on the Google Maps.

I took 8 months to reach Level 9 from Level 8 and it was a good journey where I contributed a lot. I have uploaded 2300+ photos and 650+ reviews to each place visit.

Here are my some photos that I clicked in last 1 year:IGI T3, New DelhiIGI T3, New Delhi

IGI T3, New DelhiIGI T3, New Delhi

IGI T3, New DelhiIGI T3, New Delhi

Airport, LucknowAirport, Lucknow

Haridwar, UttrakhandHaridwar, Uttrakhand

Mathura, Uttar PradeshMathura, Uttar Pradesh

Some Random Clicks from Google's Event - Google Apps Summit 2017, Google Developer Days 2017, Google Publisher Meet 2017

I know this is not relevant to Google Maps or Google Local Guides, but it's still relevant to Photos on Google Maps on which I got higher views 🙂

I just sharing to motivate other to work hard and you get paid surely. You will join Google event one day.

I am always true to my work and contribution to Google Products. If you ware doing your job nicely, you will get the best result one day.

Keep mapping and keep sharing 🙂 

Google Developers Days 2017, BangaloreGoogle Developers Days 2017, Bangalore

Google Apps Summit 2017, BangaloreGoogle Apps Summit 2017, Bangalore

Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India
4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: My Journey towards Level 9 and Google Products

Level 9

@ShaniDeshwal

Great Job 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/badges/userbadgespage/user-id/21203/page/1#
Level 9

Level 10

Wow great job sir ji..... 

| Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything

Level 9
Solution