KokuG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

My Google local guide experience

My name is Koku gborglah and I am a google local guide. I am proud to call myself such because of the good work we are doing in the community. Anytime I am giving anyone directions or going to any location I am not familiar with the first thing I do is find out how accessible the location is. Even for areas that I am familiar with I always consider the options Google provides just to ascertain if they are better or worse than what I am used to.

So far my experience being a local guide has been enjoyable. I value the mails I get which talks about how helpful my pictures and the reviews are the other google users. I also wonder about why some of my reviews do not receive a lot of attention and look for ways to make my visits and reviews more relevant.

I consider the work we do as local guides invaluable and will continue doing it even for no money at all. My objective is to be as helpful to other users like the way I feel when I get information or reviews from other users that make my choice of routes and locations enjoyable.

Lets make our experience beneficial to others as well.

Senchi Street, Accra, Ghana