sushil_raghav's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

My Experience with the Local Guides Program ♥

Hi, I am Sushil Kumar Raghav from New Delhi, India.

Last year only, I started contributing to Google map. Initially, I took it as fun. The very first picture I uploaded was of Adam Khan Tomb, which is located in South Delhi. After few days, I noticed that the picture uploaded by me was seen by hundreds of people. It encouraged me to contribute more. Soon, I crossed the third level. After which, Google gave me a travel coupon as a reward. Though I didn't use that coupon, but I kept contributing to google map, as it helps common man. At present, I have crossed level 6 and more than twenty thousand people have seen pictures contributed by me.
New Delhi, Delhi, India
8 comments
Level 9

Re: My Experience with the Local Guides Program ♥

Hi @sushil_raghav

Thanks  brother for sharing your amazing experience with us.. I enjoyed reading your experience with local guides program

See you around

Cheers

Saudi local guide 

Level 8

Thanks brother for nice words. 

☺☺

Level 7

hi @sushil_raghav ,

Thanks for your kind words for google, i really like the way you write here. i also have amazing experience with google map  and uploaded more than 100 photos most of them were 360 having 1.4 million views on my pics.

Thanks 

Level 9

Local guide Is helping me much to know bout new places & different kind of queries about new places. This community is encouraging me much to contribute more & more.

Level 8

Great, Hope to see you in SA. 🙂

Level 9

I am hopeful for that. But I don't know what will happen? It will my first time if I attend local guide meet. 

Level 7

@sushil_raghav wrote:

Hi, I am Sushil Kumar Raghav from New Delhi, India.

Last year only, I started contributing to Google map. Initially, I took it as fun. The very first picture I uploaded was of Adam Khan Tomb, which is located in South Delhi. After few days, I noticed that the picture uploaded by me was seen by hundreds of people. It encouraged me to contribute more. Soon, I crossed the third level. After which, Google gave me a travel coupon as a reward. Though I didn't use that coupon, but I kept contributing to google map, as it helps common man. At present, I have crossed level 6 and more than twenty thousand people have seen pictures contributed by me.

Wonderful!! write up. Keep contributing and help others 

Level 8

@AlokBhardwaj thanks...