MariferGC's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

My Experience with the Local Guides Program :D

Hello I am Maria Guerrero, I am from Cd. Obregón, Sonora, Mexico and I love to travel, to have new experiences and to help others.

Whenever I am planning to go somewhere new I go directly to google maps so I can read reviews about attractions and cities as well to see the beautiful pictures everybody takes. That way I can have a better idea of what I will find when I get there, so I can move around easier and get the best out of my time, with the time I have gotten a lot of amazing surprises by finding beautiful places that only the eyes can appreciate and food that has made open my taste to new things, and  cultures. This has helped me also to know what is more useful when making my own contributions, so others can get a real experience and decide if it is worth for them to try.

Since I started making contributions to google maps I have found that to share my experiences is the best way to motivate others to know the world, when I write an opinion I know it will be helpful for somebody, they will be able to make a better choice, so their experience will be better guided and that is what I like the most about being a part of the community.

I am very grateful for being able to apply for this event, when I got the email I almost jumped out of happiness, I am very motivated to keep making contributions and to be everyday better with what I do.

Cd Obregón, Son., México
1 comment
Level 8

Re: My Experience with the Local Guides Program :D

Bienvenidos & mucho gusto, @MariferGC.  Hope to see you at Connect Live in October