mjohn1979's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Museum-Reserve Tsaritsyno, Moscow

The Grand Palace of the XVIII century with a landscape park and a historical-architectural and art museum.The Grand Palace of the XVIII century with a landscape park and a historical-architectural and art museum.One of the best places to stay in Moscow. Well-combined complex. In walking distance from the subway, and free parking. There is an opportunity to come into contact with history, to plunge into the times of Catherine.One of the best places to stay in Moscow. Well-combined complex. In walking distance from the subway, and free parking. There is an opportunity to come into contact with history, to plunge into the times of Catherine.To walk, breathe fresh air and enjoy nature, for this people come here.To walk, breathe fresh air and enjoy nature, for this people come here.Here is a nice, well-kept forest.Here is a nice, well-kept forest.

Дольская ул., 1, Москва, Россия, 115569
5 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Museum-Reserve Tsaritsyno, Moscow

Hi @mjohn1979,

Thanks for sharing with us!

I have just released your post from the Spam Filters. I would like to apologize for your post being marked as spam. Our filters run 24/7 and they can be a little harsh at times.

You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Thank you!

Level 10

Thanks for sharing dear LG @mjohn1979,

Good photos dear friend..

If you can add little more details of each Photo, it will be more interesting to read. I also humbly suggest you to prepare a THEME & get the TEXT ready, along with the Photos & then Publish it. Random photos of different context in one post will not shine well. I suggest you to kindly go through the posts of some of the senior LGs and get the ideas...

Example:

USE TAG to notify other LGs. Here is a Post " How to Use TAG".  Hope this will help you..

Let us also bear in mind how our post will be suitable for a tourist or educative for the LGs.

All the best...

PS:

Heartfelt thanks for the Kudos, you have showered on my Posts... 🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 7

Hi@mjohn1979,

Important monument and nature; all are very attractive.

Thank you for the post.

Level 2

Хорошее место для прогулок.Есть исторический музей.