RiccyB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Morning fog, fantastic atmosphere...

Piazza Setti square in Treviglio surrounded by fogPiazza Setti square in Treviglio surrounded by fog

Italy is a kind of sunny land in the mind of many foreign people but especially in this period in the north we have to face with some days of heavy fog. Like this morning!

What do you think about this atmosphere? Do you face fog in your country?

In my opinion the panorama of a town with fog is magic even if someone think it is sad.

Picture of a car passing a street with fogPicture of a car passing a street with fogPanorama of a way surrounded by fogPanorama of a way surrounded by fog

Treviglio, BG, Italia
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Morning fog, fantastic atmosphere...

I absolutely adore the eerie atmosphere your images are revealing @RiccyB. Thank you for sharing it with us.

A little while ago we had a very heavy fog here in Sofia and it remained for almost a week. Fog is a common thing for the country.

I hope you won't mind me suggesting to have a look at How to take great photos in low light thread, which I believe you will find interesting and helpful. :]

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Re: Morning fog, fantastic atmosphere...

Thank you @Deskata for your tip!!!