JoshanPandey's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Momos

The picture shown is typical nepali food "Momos". Also known as dumplings,with soup  and chutney. Its most preferred food in all over Nepal and available over all hotels and restaurants in Nepal.

Screenshot_20220802-153921.jpg

Joshan Pandey
Birtamode, Nepal
4 comments
Level 9

Re: Momos

Is this the main staple food in Nepal @JoshanPandey I love dumpling and chutney (mint). What kind of soup is it? Chicken broth soup?

Cheers!

#LocalGuidesUSA ~ Accessibility Champion ~ Guiding Star 2021 

Level 8

Momos is very popular in India specially in Delhi almost in every road or corner you will find stalls of momos @JoshanPandey  there are more than 50 types of momos served in different shops in Delhi .

@Erna_LaBeau  i think it's the hot chilli sauce. I will strongly recommend you both guys that whenever you will come Delhi please try momos 😊.

Level 9

Yes. Momos are most preferred and liked food in Nepal. It has plethora of varieties and the best part of momos is its chutney(pickle) and the jhol(soup) . The soup for momos is based on what momo you eat. For veg there is kidney beans soup and for chicken there is chicken soup. The momos available in Nepal are Veg momos, Chicken momos, buff momos, mutton momos, pork momos . Please taste the momos if you visit Nepal.

Joshan Pandey
Level 9

Indeed. In Nepal its almost available everywhere  in all seasons.so , it is liked by all people here .

Joshan Pandey