AbhinandanT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Mobile Photography

There will be a presence of light which will remove your darknessThere will be a presence of light which will remove your darkness

As I got stuck in some apartment with my friend and that area was so far from market place too and we had nothing to eat for whole day as it was raining outside so nobody was ready to deliver and we have no signal also to use our cellphones so we were totally stuck ..it was fully dark inside that flatfand we left everything on a small hope ..after few times suddenly we saw a presence of light and that light shows us the path to escape from dark .

Motto:If u are suffering from very bad time don't get frustrated just wait for perfect time and stay on ur believe some light will come and show you the correct path to move.

ABHINANDAN TIWARI
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Mobile Photography

Hi @AbhinandanT

Thanks for sharing your story. Please note that I have relabelled your post and now it appears under the Travel topic section.

To improve your post I suggest you to read the following article What makes a good post?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: Mobile Photography

Thanks a lot for this valuable info.

ABHINANDAN TIWARI