deepakjhic's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Missing layout elements in connect for Desktop.

Hi @deepakjhic,

Much appreciated for taking your time for further information!

Just to be sure, you would notice that issue on the mobile device with the provided specification, as well as on desktop, correct?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 9

Hi @sonnyNg,

Thank you very much for writing back. I want to let you know that there is no tag email from this tag. ...

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 9

Hello @sonnyNg,

Before closing or deleting comments allow me to share a video. 

Yes of course, @deepakjhic.

I have removed only the testing replies.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 9

Hello @GeorgesHR @sonnyNg,

I've already added a screenshot not I can create a video too.. When someone tag on an @ notification comes up in notification section. Let me show you a video with your comments.

You may indeed proceed to share with us, @deepakjhic. : ]

Thank you!
Level 9

Hie @sonnyNg @GeorgesHR,

Good morning. I'm tagging both of you because, you were both checking this issue. 

Let's come on topic,

It is true that there was no tag notification when you tagged me few times #sonnyNg. To confirm the problem please refer to the video mentioned below. Please be patience because the video is 4 minutes longer. Once you check the video, let me know if there is anything I can share with you. 

Video is unlisted on Youtube

Thank you.

Hi @deepakjhic,

Thanks for the update.

Really peculiar, can you check if you may have received any notification from a tag?

In the meantime, I have moved your post to How-tos, as it should be more appropriate there.

Thank you!
Level 9

Hi @sonnyNg,

Thank you very much updating the thread and moving it to correct board. 

Yes I got both notifications/email this time.

Solution

Thank you for the feedback, @deepakjhic.

For the moment, there should probably not be an issue.

In case the notifications would be missing, we may edit the reply to make the tag once again.

Thank you!