calyps's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Mismatch in Edit Count

Hello Guys,

I have seen some posts related to mismatch but I couldn't figure out this specific case so thought to post the question across. The number of edits on my google profile appears as 104.

calyps_0-1618304801572.png

On the other hand, my mobile shows up at 81. 

calyps_1-1618304988859.png

Do we have an update?

Muhammad Ali
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Mismatch in Edit Count

Hello @calyps,

Thanks for reaching out to us! The higher number counts the proposed edits while the lower one counts the accepted edits.

I also wanted to let you know that I moved your post to the How-tos board, which is the most appropriate section of the forum for this kind of content.

I am marking my answer as solution, in order to be beneficial for anyone having the same question.

To know more about the forum and its topics, I suggest you read Your guide to Connect. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Re: Mismatch in Edit Count

@calyps

I remember reading that adding a caption or a dish name to a photo of food is counted as an edit but not as an edit when it comes to badges.

Cheers

Morten