Mister-beard1980_'s post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Mi viaje a Medellín, Colombia

@KlaudiyaG thank you so much for watching my video, I appreciate.

Former Google Contributor

Believe me the pleasure was all mine @Mister-beard1980_! 🙂 Do you have any other fun trips like this one planned in the near future?

P.S.: I merged both of your thread in a single post, as they share the same subject matter. This will prevent clutter on Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hello @KlaudiyaG yes I go in March to a city in Peru called Tarma, it will be because of the traditional carnivals that are celebrated every year, and also to visit several beautiful places in the outskirts.

Former Google Contributor

Wow, that sounds very exciting! It's actually the first time that I hear about this carnival, so I decided to google it up and what I found was absolutely impressive. The costumes are so beautiful and unique that I wish to see them in real life one day. Is this your first time attending this colourful festival @Mister-beard1980_?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Hello @KlaudiyaG sorry for the delay in my response, Yes is was my first time to go to the carnival and it was very nice, I will be creating a post about my trip and the carnival 🙂