SkAslam's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Meet-up sticker

@TraciC, if we are organising unofficial meetup's would it be cool to circulate google stickers & other materials. What  about T-shirt? 

Googler

@WilayatK You are welcome to use the materials available for you to download on g.co/localguides under Community & Events, however, the Local Guides logo or any Google logos or icons are reserved for official use only. You'll see by looking at #LocalGuides on social media that Local Guides are super creative in using these items. 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

@TraciC, what if we stick the stickers on blank t-shirts? I hope that doesn't violate the rule.

@TraciC wrote:

@WilayatK You are welcome to use the materials available for you to download on g.co/localguides under Community & Events, however, the Local Guides logo or any Google logos or icons are reserved for official use only. You'll see by looking at #LocalGuides on social media that Local Guides are super creative in using these items. 🙂

** Follow me for the next Chinatown Crawl Meetup in Houston, Texas, United States **