sainz09's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Meet up place proposal

Hi,

I'm Handi from Bandung. I've run a coffee shop and I would like to know if I want to propose my place for Local Guides meet up event. Is there a way to do this? Or whom should I contact?

Any suggestions/ feedback/ comment are very welcomed.

Thanks.

Cheers,

Handi. S

Bandung, Bandung City, West Java, Indonesia
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Meet up place proposal

Hi @sainz09,

Welcome to Connect! You can go ahead and create a meet-up at your coffee shop. However, I want to remind you that Local Guides shouldn't be offering reviews in exchange for you sponsoring the venue. Also, your meet-up should be relevant to the Local Guides program and it shouldn't be a promotion of your business as per the Local Guides program rules and Local Guides community policy.

Finally, before creating your meet-up, please take some time to Read: Posting on “Let’s Meet-Up” Board and these tips for first-time meet-up hosts.

Thank you!

See you around.

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Re: Meet up place proposal

@sainz09 wrote:

Hi,

I'm Handi from Bandung. I've run a coffee shop and I would like to know if I want to propose my place for Local Guides meet up event. Is there a way to do this? Or whom should I contact?

Any suggestions/ feedback/ comment are very welcomed.

Thanks.

Cheers,

Handi. S

Halo @sainz09,

Saya juga dari bandung, untuk mengsulkan tempat menjadi lokasi meetup silakan ajukan di meetup page dan untuk berkenalan dengan Bandung Local Guides, silakan menuju ke post ini: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Bahasa-Indonesia/FORUM-KOMUNITAS-Bandung-Local-Guides-Kenalan-...

Thanks.