CaduF's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Meet-up in Boston area

I would like to bring people together in Boston (area like Cambridge,MA and around it...).

Copley SquareCopley Square

If you are a Local Guide here, please, say HI and we can decide when we could create a meet-up here.

What’s do you think?

Boston, MA, USA
8 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Meet-up in Boston area

Hi @CaduF,

It's a cool idea, thanks for sharing.

Go ahead for the meet-up and have a great time. 

By the way, I've re-labelled your post, and now it appears in Meet-ups section, as it fits better there. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 7

Thanks @Petra_M  😉

Level 5

Hi there, I'm north west of Boston about 30 minutes from the city. If you do decide on a meetup please let me know. For me, Cambridge would be easier.

Good luck.

Bernard

Level 7

Good day! I am in the Boston area - let me know if a meetup is ever arranged. I work downtown Boston every day so would be open to meeting there.

BTW, I dont really see any local content or discussions - am I missing something? 

I have been a guide for a couple years and somehow never heard of these forums either - maybe Google could do a better job of promoting them? 

Level 7

Good day! I am in the Boston area - let me know if a meetup is ever arranged. I work downtown Boston every day so would be open to meeting there.

BTW, I dont really see any local content or discussions - am I missing something? 

I have been a guide for a couple years and somehow never heard of these forums either - maybe Google could do a better job of promoting them? 

Level 8

HI!

I'm a Cantabridgian vegan local guide. Let's connect!

Level 8

I was creeping on Connect looking for meet-ups in the Boston area, then I stumbled upon your comment @viviancheng 

And I'M VEGAN TOO!!!!!

So nice to meet you!

One day I'll host a meet up for all of us to meet IRL!!

Level 7

Absolutely!!! @anyaamorimV 😉