chetan_mange99's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 8

Meet Up At Nagpur(Unofficial Meetup)

Hello, My Name is Chetan Mange & I'm a Local Guide Level 7 in Nagpur. I think, We should Arrange Meetups(Unofficial Meetup) in Nagpur to Discuss, Suggestion about Places & How our Experience as a Local Guide. so reply me local Guides in Nagpur to Arrange Meet Up(Unofficial Meetup)  at Futala Lake or any Place in Nagpur City.  

CHETAN MANGE
Nagpur, Maharashtra, India
11 comments
Level 8

Re: Meet Up At Nagpur

Hey Chetan, Somya Mahalik here πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ I'm having local guide level 8. Previously I was in Bhubaneswar and now I'm in Nagpur. I'm also planning to attend Google local guide meet up. Please do let me know about any local guide program. I will join with you guys.
Thank you 😊

Level 5

While meeting in Nagpur,  please assure that, Nagpur is not only central place in  India. It has historical linkages.  Nagpur is blessed with the Ancient reach culture.  We can find many object, displayed in Ajab Ghar.  If you want to get more about the local historical sites of Nagpur. Try to meet Curator of  Ajab Ghar.  I think we will more input if we meet the people who are working in Archaeological Survey of India, in Nagpur Circle.  

Please inform for the meet up

Manoj Wahane

Level 8

Exactly, you are right. Those guys are really helpful. Surely they have more information about Nagpur. 

And Nagpur Central Museum πŸ™, I have been there once. Many things are there. Specially that historical places parts. So many pictures are there which are related to Nagpur and it's past.

Please let me know if you are planning for any meet up. 😊

SRM

Level 7

hey there

i m from Nagpur and now i m in Pune, but i m going to visit Nagpur on 12 13 May so We can plan.

let me know

SURAJ WANKHEDE
Level 6

Hi Chetan,

My name is Pratit & i m also from Nagpur. let me know when are you planning the meet up. Lets catch up & plan what else can be done.

Bye.

Level 6

Yeh  I am at @amravti and at level 5.Pl meet me.

Level 8

As Astro said he will be available on 12/13 of this May, let's plan on 12/13 weekend. 

Place for meet up - Nagpur Central Museum.(I'm not much aware of places in Nagpur, so suggest a better one if this one is not suitable 😊)

I'm also thinking about a WhatsApp group for discussion. Can anyone create one and share the link?

Please reply as per your availability πŸ˜€

Level 7

Re: Meet Up At Nagpur(Unofficial Meetup)

Hey Guys,

I am Raviteja, Here I am fortunate enough to find you all people there at Nagpur, Local Guides. I belong to Visakhapatnam and I am here since Nov 16, So far so good. Would you tell me a place to meet you all Guys. Thank you

Level 8

Re: Meet Up At Nagpur(Unofficial Meetup)

Hello everyone, Astro has created one WhatsApp group for discussion related to our meet up, general discussion or any information sharing. 

So either you can send him a text message on WhatsApp or to me. So that we will add you on that group.

SRMahalik (WhatsApp no) 09439059155

Astro (WhatsApp no) +1 202 996 6607

Thank you 😊