PrabhavGupta's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Meet Prabhav

Name: Prabhav Gupta

What I love about being a Local Guide: I have been a guide to people seeking bits of advice for travel, because I am the one who searches every place minutely and finds the best deals for almost everything. Local Guides have somewhat helped me in sharing what I love to do the most. I leave my review for every place I visit, be it be any coffee shop or any hotel. I try my best to answer queries of the people when they ask about the places I have reviewed. It is for the happiness that I love sharing my story and experiences with the world, be it be for a shop or a restaurant.

About myself: I'm in my final year pursuing Bachelors of Technology, majoring in Information Technology from DTU, New Delhi, India. I love to travel and enjoy the adventure activities around. Photography is something I love to do.  Apart from that, I love to play sports. 

Why a local guide: I don't remember how it all began, but now I am certain it was for the good. I have been on both sides, have helped and have been helped. It is just amazing when you can just ask people about any place at any time, and you can get answers in no time. And now it gives me immense pleasure to share my reviews and photographs of the places I visit because I know it is going to help someone somewhere definitely. It is always a two-way thing, the more you help, the more you will be helped. If a minute of mine can help millions, then why not? 

New Delhi, Delhi, India