DeniGu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Meet Accessibility Champion, Sweta Dhondoo

@SwetaDhondoo  I sincerely appreciate your kind words here.

Signature Image
Level 9

Thanks to  @DeniGu   for revealing the wheelchair accessibility signage. The lesson we all need to learn from here is to express wheelchair accessibility through signage.

Aslam hossain (Sujon)
Level 8

Wow, the reviews by @SwetaDhondoo are really amazing.  Thanks for sharing this information with us @DeniGu . Next my reviews will feature more accessible points.  No wonder @KashifMisidia  is a great mentor. Proud of having such wonderful people around us.

Passionate about
#Temple Art & Architecture
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Level 7

Thanks @DeniGu for another great feature of accessibility champion. wow! hats off to you @SwetaDhondoo for this recognition. And to you Mr. google, @KashifMisidia thanks for guiding others ,always. 

Level 10

Most sincerely thank you for your kind response, dear fellow LG @SwetaDhondoo .

Wish you all the success for your important mission and assure all possible supports.

Yes, though I have covered around 36 countries, I'm yet to reach your beautiful country - it is in my bucket list...

The long distance to fly, shyes me away...

Let us see,...

Regards 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 7

😀 wow 36 countries.. how wonderful! 

For an avid globetrotter like you, distance is just a number & Mauritius is worth all the miles @TravellerG 😜

Looking forward for your visit 😎

Your annimated Indian flag is so beautiful 😍😍😍 dreaming to have mine 🇲🇺 😌😌 (me dreaming... 💭)

Regards,

Sweta

Level 5

People like you are real hero of the world

Bravo @SwetaDhondoo 👏

Connect Moderator

bravooooo @SwetaDhondoo and many thanks for @DeniGu for sharing this. It's great to see more and more accessibility champion here in Connect. Kudos for the mentor as well @KashifMisidia and many others who continue inspiring us in promoting more awareness on accessibility issues.

Cheers,

Level 8

Congratulations  to our new Accessibility Champion @SwetaDhondoo. It is indeed a great achievement and its impact in real life is huge. Your efforts will benefit thousands of disabled people who use wheelchairs  . Keep up your great work. Happy Guiding.

Dear @KashifMisidia  Bhai Thank you very much for making each of us a local hero. 

Thank you so much @DeniGu  for introducing us to a new accessibility champion.
Md. Khokon Sharker
Level 9

@DeniGu 

Wow, happy to hear about Accessibility Champion, congratulations happy to hear about your initiative @SwetaDhondoo 

Wow , yes our little effort  make a difference. 

Thanks for tagging me @KashifMisidia & @JaneBurunina  both of you brought awareness to many LG  like me we could bring the difference. 

Last week only, I saw the difference in our Gurudwara were entrance was not accessible had told them long back to make entrance accessible, was happy to see on Friday went for prayer meeting and entrance they put ramp but as due crowd couldn't click entrance photo.