MashaPS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Meet Accessibility Champion, Mukul

Wow! Congratulations @MukulR, this. I really appreciate your efforts and consistency. Very well deserved. 

Thank you @MashaPS for this post. 

Level 9

Thanks a lot for your nice comments @Sophia_Cambodia . Waiting has come to an end, finally😀. Thanks a lot for your support and cooperation so far. Stay safe. 

@SumaiyaZafrin Apu, Thanks a lot for your nice comments. I will try my best to keep my pace. Regards. 

Connect Moderator

Yea yeahh @MukulR 

I'm waiting for this thread and finally I read this.So glad and proud to connect with local guide who  passionate all about accessibility on Google maps like you.

Congratulations 🎉👏🎉👏 you deserve for it.

Thanks @MashaPS for again show us awesome local guide.

Level 9

Thanks a lot for your nice comments and appreciation @Smita_Patil . I am very much glad that you you like my works here. I have a plan to work with you about foods in the near future. Thanks once again and stay safe. Regards. 

Level 10

অভিনন্দন , কেহ থাকুক আর না থাকুক চলতে থাকুক আপনার কার্যক্রম নিজ ইচ্ছায় নিজ  কর্ম গুনে @MukulR 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

Wow @MukulR. that sounds great. It would be fun to work with you 🙂

Level 10

Congratulations @MukulR 

Really, you have worked hard on accessibility and you deserved it. Hope you continue this good work.

Anyway, thank you so much for mentioning me.

Thanks for sharing @MashaPS 

Biswajit Chakraborty, Greetings from Dhaka-Bangladesh
Level 9

Dear @MukulR Bhai

Congratulations 🎊 to be Accessibility Champion.

Your dedication and hard work have arrived to you this achievement that you deserve.

Hi @MashaPS Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful Accessibility Champion. 

Greetings from Barishal, Bangladesh.
Level 9

Dear @Nyainurjanah Thanks a lot for your nice comments. Late is better than never😀. I am very much glad to know that you are happy with my work on accessibility. I have plans to work more this and I expect to get your continuous support as always. Stay safe and healthy. Regards

Level 9

সবসময় পাশে থেকে সাহস এবং উৎসাহ দেওয়ার জন্য অনেকে অনেক ধন্যবাদ @MahabubMunna ভাই। ভালো থাকবেন।