Seyifunmiojomu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Me as a Local Guide in Lagos, Nigeria

Name: Seyi
What I love about being a Local Guide: I love to see how my contributions have made an impact to tourists and curious minds. Every once in a while, using the advantage of my paid job (am a Field Sales Manager), i visit so many places and get notifications to correct and confirm existing data. I recently added the new location of one of our business partners on the map and it has immensely created a lot of ease for people trying to visit this new address. I love the digital experience that google maps give people searching for places, hence, I love to contribute more always to increase the knowledge for everyone and make the world more global.
My favorite thing to explore: I absolutely love to identify landmark buildings on my many numerous trips and write reviews on them.
Fun Fact about me: I travel a lot as a nature of my job, diverse interactions with several people makes me funny when i try to converse in a way to suit their understanding I am also a car enthusiast.8985355D-4613-49CA-AC0D-012098967F18.jpeg

172C5F3B-FA1D-4477-B9D2-5975A4EBD0C3.jpeg

2E01015C-3E4F-407F-B815-DCA563760EB8.jpeg

5C6EF6BE-A9F7-4CA1-B35E-B3D55524B992.jpeg

Lagos, Nigeria
4 comments
Level 6

Re: Me as a Local Guide in Lagos, Nigeria

Nice one @Seyifunmiojomu. I love the fact that you leverage on your daily mobility to further add value to lives through Google maps.

Level 5

Oh yea. Thanks for the compliment @tope_olufiranye     Spending time in traffic gives me the opportunity to do something meaningful with my immediate surroundings while taking precaution and avoiding hazards too. 

Level 6

You make sense bro. A candle losses nothing lighting others. 

Nice one! 

Level 5

Thanks for the compliment