Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Mango and Jackfruit Fair, Bengaluru, INDIA

MANGO and JACKFRUIT Fair

At Lalbagh Botanical Garden

Bengaluru, India.

Closes on 24th June 2019

This was government initiative to bring Farmers directly in contact with customers. F2C Farmers to Customers, avoiding middle man.

Will write story about Mangos of my State Karnataka sometimes in future.

Yesterday, had wonderful time at the fair talking to farmers, recorded few interviews and took plenty photos.

After this visit I scheduled to visit

INTERNATIONAL MOTORCYCLE EXHIBITION and also RAMADAN FOOD POINTS in a different location.

Watch those stories later here at Connect.

Few Photos of the Fair

MANGO and Jackfruit Fair in Bengaluru India   from 30th May to 24th June. Initiative of the Government, the Farmers can sell their Products directly to end customersMANGO and Jackfruit Fair in Bengaluru India from 30th May to 24th June. Initiative of the Government, the Farmers can sell their Products directly to end customers

MANGO and  Jackfruit Fair Bengaluru IndiaMANGO and Jackfruit Fair Bengaluru India

IMG_20190601_140559.jpg

PHOTO_20190601_140741.jpg

IMG_20190601_140820.jpg

PHOTO_20190601_141424.jpg

Recorded these farmers interview in local language.Recorded these farmers interview in local language.

Mango FarmerMango Farmer

Father and Daughter from their farmFather and Daughter from their farm

There were lot people at the fair and also to enjoy weekend at the GardenThere were lot people at the fair and also to enjoy weekend at the Garden

Kartaka state in India famous for Mangos and Exported to different countriesKartaka state in India famous for Mangos and Exported to different countries

This farmer had 4 variety of MangosThis farmer had 4 variety of Mangos

The fair was at Lalbagh Botanical GardenThe fair was at Lalbagh Botanical Garden

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
4 comments
Level 8

Re: Mango and Jackfruit Fair, Bengaluru, INDIA

@GeorgeEPremkumar very nice to know about the fair

kousalya narayana
Former Google Contributor

Thanks for sharing @GeorgeEPremkumar, it was an interesting read!

These tropical fruits are not my speciality, in fact I have never even tried a jack fruit before. I had no idea there was more than just one type of mango either.

The fair looks really interesting, and a great way to give the farmers a bigger share of the sales by excluding the grocery shops from the equation. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@MortenSI Thanks...I enjoyed the Fair. Intervied many farmers. 

The videos and Photos were posted on the locations in the Map and happy people are viewing and will go to the fair to encourage the Farmers.

Infact I do not want to write more stories and Connect with other LGs here

The reason one of my important story about GOOGLE MAP NEWS POSTED ON 7th was Marked as Spam.

Very important release from Google Head in India.

Why it marked SPAM , I don't know.

I didn't write any post questing about it. It really de motivated me.

Thanks for your compliment

Regards

Former Google Contributor

It seems your post has been taken out of the spam quarantine again @GeorgeEPremkumar.

My best guess is that your post was marked as spammed due to the phone numbers in some of your photos. This may seem like advertisement to some users, and it's best to avoid posting photos like these.  

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!