PeteMHW's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Manchester LG: Feb 2019 MeetUp

@PeteMHW i so excited to go!!!!!!

And its so good that you are organizing your first event! Its what me and @AdrianLunsong have been dreaming about!!!! 😉

I'm going to invite everyone! 

Lets also see if we can find other local guides in the Citheroe area!

#Clitheroe #MCRlocalguides #manchester

Manchester UK Local Guides: https://goo.gl/tBYxXm (Come Join us!)
Level 10

@AdrianLunsong have we a plan?

Level 7

Thanks @DeniGu. That’ll be another step in the learning process.  But I’ve got some good guys here helping me: I’m grateful to them.  

Level 7

Level 7

Ynt: Manchester LG: Feb 2019 MeetUp

I would love to join the invitation,but I am not working right now,I think the organization will be very good

Level 7

Thanks @Rambo57 - not sure where you are but you'd be more than welcome if you could get here.

It's the first one I've organised, so let's hope it all goes OK. I've had some terrific help from the guys here though.

Just about to post an update with final details - though essentially they remain unchanged.

Peter

Level 1

Hi, sorry to drop out so soon to the event. Hope to be able to make the next one 🙂

Mike

Level 7

Hi @MikeBeard   So sorry you can’t make it. I was looking forward to meeting you, as well as showing the group round Clitheroe. Hopefully we can catch each other soon. 

Level 7

Level 7

Hey Pete, i have just seen this thread regarding your meet up i hope it was a success!, are there any more planned for the future at all? 

Thanks,

James