DineshG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Manage published photos with photo management tool?

I'm trying to find out the easy way for managing all published photos using some photo managment tool like Adobe Lightroom, Bridge etc. I want to delete, update photos those are published or publish new one. Any idea?

3 comments
Level 8

Re: Manage published photos with photo management tool?

@DineshG,

You want one click to delete photos from Maps and another click to publish to Maps?

That will be a great product and can sell to all of us LGs.

Level 6

This could be something link export plugin to adobe lightroom.

Level 7

Hello,

I have the same needs. I just did a plugin search in lightroom. Good need would be to export some photos according to the places directly on the social network.
Finally it would be like adding the application "to contribuer" (I have it in French, I don't know how is called the shortcut in English) in lightroom.
I am not an expert photographer, taking photos with the phone and editing photos directly with the phone can take time. I lose experience with my loved ones.
I wish I could take the picture of the place, come back home, rework the photo on lightroom and export it in the same way as if I was there with lightroom.

With the difference, that I could really take the time to appreciate the experience and then make a better rendering of my appreciations.

Thx for your tolerance about my very bad english... and your time.

Seb

The same eye, the same subject but from another angle allows to see life very differently