AnanthRam's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Malleshwaram Food Crawl Meet up - Banglore Local Guides - 17-02-2019

001.JPG002.JPG003.JPG004.JPG005.JPG006.JPGMalleshwaram Food Crawl Meet Up - 2019 - Banglore

Ananth Ram
Malleshwaram West, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
6 comments
Level 7

Malleshwaram Food Crawl Meet up - Video Recap

Ananth Ram
Former Google Contributor

Re: Malleshwaram Food Crawl Meet up - Video Recap

Hi @AnanthRam,

Thanks for the recap! I hope you won't mind if I merge your posts together. Was the food delicious? Is this a pancake on the last photo? Some of the photos look a bit blurry to me. Did you use your photo to take them?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Hi madam, it was nice meetup. and food was also delicious, we enjoyed lot. in the last photo it is not pan cake, it is one of the famous karnataka state recipe called Holige.

you told to merge the post, how to do that, i am not understood.. 

what i felt bad in the meetup is, atleast google should have provided us some t shirts or badges, many people and hotels failed to recognise us as a local guide. and some restaurants doubting on us, as we dont have proper dress code of local guides.  so please think about this.

Ananth Ram

Hi @AnanthRam,

Thank you for sharing your recap! I just wanted to let you know that you can tag Connect members when you are  replying to them by writing @ before their name. This way they will receive a notification and will see your comment.

About merging the posts @KatyaL has already done that. Sometimes Google moderators move some posts to other that have similar topic in order to keep Connect organized.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

How to share the local guide meetup recap video to all the participants of meetup..

Hi @RadieN 

How to share local guide meetup recap video and photos to the participants of the meetup..

Ananth Ram

Re: How to share the local guide meetup recap video to all the participants of meetup..

Hi @AnanthRam,

You can tag the participants in your post if they are active in the forum. If they are not Local Guides, you can just share a link to the post with them.

By the way I will merge this question to your recap since it's related to it.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!