Saidulkarim's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Malaysia is a heaven for the street food lover

Malaysia’s streets are laden with colorful fruits, popular hawker stalls and the aromatic smells of delicious food. Here are few best street-food spots in Kuala Lumpur to eat to your heart’s content.

Photo is shown pomegranate , Photo taken from jalan Bunus 6, Kuala Lumpur.Photo is shown pomegranate , Photo taken from jalan Bunus 6, Kuala Lumpur.

Malaysia, home to nasi lemak and Teh Tarik, has a lot of food to offer thanks to its colorful cultural background. Street food has long been a part of the country’s history and is still thriving in Kuala Lumpur today. If you want a taste of the real Malaysia, head over to Jalan Bunus.

Photo is shown a pudding , Jalan Bunus , Kuala lumpurPhoto is shown a pudding , Jalan Bunus , Kuala lumpur

I have tried to explore Malaysian street food with a short video, Sorry to say that i didn't use any voiceover in this video. Street Food Kuala Lumpur 2019 That Mouth Warming

Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
26 comments
Level 7

Re: Malaysia is a haven for street food lover

Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures of the various food. The fruit (what is the name?) Is very nice and looks apetizing! 

Level 7

Pomegranate.... (In Danish "granat aeble")

Level 10

Thank you for share us bro the great post @Saidulkarim 

I like pomegranate fruit,  here In Indonesia we called Buah Delima. But it's very rare to find. 

Thats pudding looks mouth watering. 

Level 8

Hi @Saidulkarim 

I used to love the night markets in some of the town's to Malaysia and the street food available until the early hours of the morning.

To this day Malaysia has somewhat "ruined" Asian food for me in general back in South Africa because I just can't find the food as good as what it was in Malaysia.

One of my favourite meals was Nasi Goreng and in the area where I worked a bunch of us would phone a local at 1 in the morning when we finished work and he would drive through to meet us on his little motorcycle with 8-10 orders of Nasi Goreng in tow.

It's funny because from what I learn from my Indonesian friends is that Nasi Goreng actually originates in Indonesia but it was a common staple for me in Malaysia.

Instagram | Linked In | YouTube Channel

"We can't help everybody but everybody can help somebody"

Level 8

Thanks, @Radjasitanggang for the comment, Feel free to join me, you will find this fruit any time in Malaysia, I mean 12 months in a year. But one thing I have never forget the Avocado juice that I had  Jakarta central in Car Free day. Bundaran H.I

Level 8

Hi @LeeBee-SA  great to hear that you have a wonderful experience about Malaysian Street food. Although I'm not much familiar with Malaysian food, Sometimes I love to try new food, Another thing you might get some street food in the evening time also like until 9:00 or 10:00 pm.

I invite you to join us if you still living in Malaysia.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Level 8

Perhaps one day we'll meet @Saidulkarim but not now as I'm back living in South Africa now.

Instagram | Linked In | YouTube Channel

"We can't help everybody but everybody can help somebody"

Level 8

Hi, @OrdstroemDenmark exactly the name of this fruit is pomegranate. One of the juices fruit. I also love these fruits. Luckily we get this Malaysia 12 months in a year.

Level 8

Hi, @LeeBee-SA thanks for your reply, Here we have a great community, we are waiting for saying welcome to our new friends.

Hope to see you one day.