welldone_id's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Malang Culinary Journey

Malang is a city in East Java, Indonesia, which has a charm for tourist destinations. Many interesting things to offer such as nature tours, shopping, to culinary tourism.

I live in this city for almost 20 years, and as I travel around the city in various regions, Malang is a balanced city for residence, career, and recreation.

There are some historic relics in the city of Malang such as monuments and museums. I am personally a food traveler, so every visit to a city that I'm looking for first time is typical food.

Even the city of Malang, a variety of culinary delights are served in this city, and I will share culinary place that must be visited when visiting Malang city.

1. Taman Indie Resto
    Taman Indie is a restaurant that has become an icon of Malang city which has atmosphere of Java and rural. Here we can enjoy various Indonesian food specialties from various regions.
    70_big.jpg4472961536_9e5cbb56a4_z.jpgimage_57907026ec80d_Taman_Indie_Resto_Malang%A0.jpgta39b3_1.jpg

2. Toko Oen
    Toko Oen is a historic restaurant in Malang. This restaurant is famous for its ice cream, which is made manually using ancient inheritance recipes. Many foreign tourists who come here to enjoy the delights of the ice cream.
    2.-Toko-Oen-via-Fuji-Adriza.jpga-toko-oen-malang.jpgdsc_0100-small.jpges krim oen.jpg
  3. Bakso Cak Kar
    Malang is famous for its Bakso (meatballs), one of the places that must be visited is Bakso Cak Kar. Bakso Cak Kar has delicious sauce, choice of meatballs are also varied, other than that the place is supported by a large parking area.
    6-3-1024x1024.jpg750x500-sensasi-meledak-di-mulut-bakso-cak-kar-singosari-160806n.jpg12985.jpghalaman-parkir-depan.jpg

4. Sate Kambing Elyas
    For lamb enthusiasts, this place should not be missed. Sate Kambing Elyas has a good quality lamb, so the taste of satay different from other places.
    2017_05_08_Depot_Sate_Gule_Kambing_Bang_Elias.jpg482188-sate-bang-elias.jpg6459544_EjE3EgEZC3hmZ6xEVFXgNuGUKN_xQwcLsrlNqGXikyU.jpgsate kambing elyas malangh.png

5. Ronde Titoni
    Ronde is a warmed drink using ginger and a sprinkling of nuts. suitable with the cold air of Malang city. One of the legendary Ronde is Ronde Titoni.
    334155-ronde-titoni.jpg20141230184923.jpgphoto1jpg.jpgronde-titoni.jpg

And many more culinary places that will spend our time in Malang. So if you will visit the city of Malang prepare your travel plans first.
If you need information about Malang City, you can contact me personally, and I will be glad to share the impressive experience about this city 🙂

Malang, Malang City, East Java, Indonesia