JAnthonyPagan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Madison Square Garden, New York

There's magic outside of the arena too. Stop by New York and check us out. Hang out with the locals too!There's magic outside of the arena too. Stop by New York and check us out. Hang out with the locals too!

Madison Square Garden, Pennsylvania Plaza, New York, NY, USA
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Madison Square Garden, New York

Hi @JAnthonyPagan

Did you attend an event at the Madison Square Garden? It's one of my dreams to see a stand-up there. I'd love to hear more about New York, and what you love about the city. Which are the best places to visit? A favorite coffee place? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Madison Square Garden, New York

Hi @JAnthonyPagan,

Thanks for sharing this photo, but can you tell us also what is the story behind it? Keep in mind that crafting your posts as detailed as possible makes other members in the community more engaged. If you are interested to learn more, you can check out What makes a good post?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!