clif_the_tall's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Machakos Kenya

Machakos County, is about 1 hour drive from Nairobi the capital city of Kenya. Saw this beautiful view while I was heading to visit a friend there.  The place has some breathtaking views. The people from Machakos are known for carving art. They're extremely talented it that. Machakos also has an extremely beautiful park. It is known as Machakos people's  you park. Entry is always free of charge. It has got some amazing views. Sunsets are always extremely magical! There is an artificial lake around the park. Now you know!! ! #LetsguideMachakos Road.Machakos Road.

Machakos Road, Kenya
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Machakos Kenya

Hello @clif_the_tall

That's a very beautiful photo. I was searching a bit more about Machakos and the place looks really beautiful and everything is so green, it reminds me a lot of my country. 😃 How is the weather there? Do you guys have the 4 seasons? 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@FelipePK Hi to you! Well, yes it is a very lovely place. In kenya we don't have for seasons. It is either cold or hot. Sometimes in between. Currently, it is pretty cold. 

Level 8

Hi! @clif_the_tall 

The view is really awesome. I like very much those types of road. Thanks for sharing. 

Former Google Contributor

Hello @clif_the_tall

Oh that's very interesting. It's almost like the weather in Brazil. We also have 2 seasons or 3 if with consider the raining one. 😃 Thanks a lot for sharing more with us. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!