TravellerG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: #. MaGIC - 6 - "Grid Lines" helps a LOT

Thanks, Surely dear @Neminath,

I have posted Shake-less Photos, kindly see & comment (Take, only what you want, other points somebody else may need)

Regards

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Google Moderator

Photos taken using the Golden Ratio are always so balanced and beautiful, in my opinion. 🙂

Thank you for this additional trick, @TravellerG!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Yes dear @DeniGu

Its because,

1. The Sun's Rays render a Unique, Golden tint & also

2. Multiple reflected rays on the object will give overall lit, boost effect, again unique..

Additionally, we get flexibility (to a great extend) of object facing lighting, condition.. also.

In my experience, if you are using a DSLR or SLR, a Prime 50 mm Lens does wonders..! With & without object (Portraits & Landscapes, too)

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: #. MaGIC Series-6. "Grid Lines" help a LOT

Hi, @TravellerG

That's nice tip for better photos thanks for sharing and let us aware about that 

Level 10

Thanks for your motivating words dear @Anonymous

Regs

Level 10

Thanks @TravellerG

Connect Moderator

Thank you for sharing this nice post @TravellerG

It's so helpful for me!

Level 10

I humbly accept your kind words, it is Gods gift - I have not done anything, dear friend @HiroyukiTakisawa,

Thanks

Level 8

@TravellerG sir this is really such an useful post side . I'm always up for learning something new in everyday . Your post is very much detailed and great sir

Level 9

@TravellerG Hello, an old post of yours, but still very helpful for us. Thank you! 

NitaBC
Level-9 LG