Gurukrishnapriya's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: MY FAVOURITE MOMENTS OF 2020

Happy to see the LINK of #TeamIndia 1st Anniversary...

@Gurukrishnapriya 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Connect Moderator

You're welcome @Gurukrishnapriya and as I've said many times before, you've grown a lot and that's down to your perseverance too! Plus, yuu have a great community around you too! Go #TeamIndia! 😊 Let's see what 2021 brings and let's work towards making it even better! Stay safe!

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Level 8

Thanks @TravellerG  and @AdrianLunsong 

Indeed #TeamIndia has given me great opportunity to learn, contribute, interact with so many local guides. My perseverance has helped me to get contacts of many great people. I am really lucky to be a part of this wonderful community.

Thanks again.

Passionate about
#Temple Art & Architecture
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Level 9

Is this not beautiful? It just reflects how kind you are. I am glad we have shared the stage together. You are one of the easiest and most humble people to work with. May your wisdom endure, ma.

You don't have to bother about the levels for now, a time for that will come... 

Happy to have made your acquaintance. 

Cheers @Gurukrishnapriya 

Level 8

Thanks @Ewaade_3A for your wonderful comments. I am really very lucky to be associated with you. Expecting more to work together.

Passionate about
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Level 9

Aw aw...

My heart o! I am eternally grateful for you.

Yes! More work together in good health of mind and body

@Gurukrishnapriya 

Level 8

Wonderful moments with you dear @Ewaade_3A I am very very lucky to have association with you, such a wonderful friend. Hoping to work more together.

Passionate about
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Level 9

Everytime I come here and see our photo together in one frame, I am excited, I wish I could express my level of excitement @Gurukrishnapriya 

One day, we will finally see and then you will know