Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

MAKE THE BHUBANESWAR ,(ODISHA) MORE ACCESSIBLE

Name: Nityananda Mishra

Nickname: Mishra

What I love about being a Local Guide: 

Myself  not only like to gratify people curiosity, but also like to attract people interest to the place. I visited some places through sharing and travel experience on Google map of others, travelers can find the spots/shop/restaurant that they never know before.  To see the amazing, fantastic and beautiful world. To amplify the information on Google map and then not only let travelers to more understand spots/shop/restaurant but also more love the country, especially my country and state.

Therefore I love to being a local guide.

My favorite thing to explore: 

Bhubaneswar is an ancient city in India’s eastern state of Odisha, formerly Orissa. Many temples built from sandstone are dotted around Bindu Sagar Lake in the old city, including the 11th-century Hindu Lingaraja Temple. Outside Rajarani Temple are sculpted figures of the guardians of the 8 cardinal and ordinal directions. Jain antiques, weaponry and indigenous pattachitra paintings fill the Odisha State Museum.

Area135 km²

Weather38°C, Wind SW at 23 km/h, 49% Humidity

Population8.38 lakhs (2011)

Bhubaneswar, also spelt as Bhubaneshwar or (Bhuvanēśvar/ˌbʊbəˈneɪʃwər/ (  listen), is the capital of the Indian state of Odisha. It is the largest city in Odisha and is a centre of economic and religious importance in Eastern India.

Along with the old town, the region, historically was often depicted as Ekamra Kshetra (Temple City). With the diverse ranges of heritage resources, it showcases significant sacred cultural landscape components which have evolved with the support of available natural resource base and cultural trigger

Nityananda Mishra
Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India