Anis031904's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Love to share my moments in Google Maps

People love memories. This is one of the human things that no other animals can express better. That's why wherever I go, I take pictures and I share it in my reviews so that people can feel the places more strongly. Besides, pictures can tell the stories more profoundly than write ups. Whenever I feel low, I open the Google Maps and see my pictures that gives me a good feeling. And I feel happy when I see that people are viewed my photos. Maybe I have no such capability to express the beauty of a lovely place by words but I post a good picture with my reviews so that people can understand what I want to say about the place actually. 

Sometimes pictures give you a correct information for your understanding. People assume so many things like this place could be dangerous for tourists or that place is not good for particular race etc. Once you see the place through pictures, you may see the people of the place who look really good and beautiful. And you may fall in love with the place because someone is already visited place and posted photos. I am telling this because before travelling Kashmir, most of the people's perception was that the people of Kashmir are dangerous and the place is not safe for the tourist but once I visited, I saw most of the people are generous, kind and helpful. I took photos with local children, driver, our guides and local people at our camping area. I never feel like an alien in that place. After posting the photos in my Google Maps reviews and Facebook, so many friends and family relatives are willing to travel at Kashmir. And most of them have already visited and took my suggestions where they should visit and what should they do. 

So, I love sharing photos in Google Maps. I hope I can continue to post my pictures into the Google Maps to share my great feelings with all. Thank you.