Shearing1999's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Love for the Sea

I have a passion for the water, salt or fresh water I just feel like “me” when I am in the water or near it. I can’t take enough photos of the waves, surfers, new breaks, piers..... u name it and I will snap a photo. My greatest joy has been using a underwater camera and floating in the break of the waves taking photos of surfers. I could do it all day everyday!! I would shoot photos on Saturday and tell the guys to meet me the following Saturday to checkout their photos. I did it for the joy of it, loved it! Would love to do again soon if anyone is interested. 

Huntington Beach, CA, USA
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Love for the Sea

Hey @Shearing1999,

I'm glad to know that you had an amazing time. I also have the same feeling for sea or water as my hometown is close to the shore, my family and I used to spend our time off there. Would you mind sharing some photos with us? 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!