JubJub-444's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Love dog.

Why do dogs sleep so much?  Age, size, health, character, habit, breed, time of day and year, activity level, food conversion or environment. They all affect how many hours a dog sleeps each day. And cause him to sleep The older dogs will sleep a lot. Because it tends to be tired. This is usually due to the disease that comes with aging. Rheumatoid Arthritis And Diabetes While puppies need to sleep as well. Because they have to reserve energy. To explore the surroundings and to grow.  In addition, some diseases can also affect the sleep of dogs as well. The epilepsy also has a more normal sleeping dog. The disease is associated with chronic sleep disorders. However, dog breeds are one of the factors that make dogs sleep a lot. And it was discovered. Larger breed puppies More likely to sleep than small dogs.  Have health problems The hormone imbalance can also affect the behavior of dogs as well. Dogs who feel bored, depressed and sluggish are more likely to sleep. Moreover Season can aWhy do dogs sleep so much? Age, size, health, character, habit, breed, time of day and year, activity level, food conversion or environment. They all affect how many hours a dog sleeps each day. And cause him to sleep The older dogs will sleep a lot. Because it tends to be tired. This is usually due to the disease that comes with aging. Rheumatoid Arthritis And Diabetes While puppies need to sleep as well. Because they have to reserve energy. To explore the surroundings and to grow. In addition, some diseases can also affect the sleep of dogs as well. The epilepsy also has a more normal sleeping dog. The disease is associated with chronic sleep disorders. However, dog breeds are one of the factors that make dogs sleep a lot. And it was discovered. Larger breed puppies More likely to sleep than small dogs. Have health problems The hormone imbalance can also affect the behavior of dogs as well. Dogs who feel bored, depressed and sluggish are more likely to sleep. Moreover Season can a

หอยหวาน_444 Photography  

หนองบัวลำภู ประเทศไทย
6 comments
Level 9

Re: Love dog.

So cute!)

Thanks @JubJub-444

Level 1

Sleeping time 🙂

Level 8

😊✌️✌️

Level 8

😊💕

Level 8

Relax dog 🐶 

Former Google Contributor

Hi @JubJub-444

I have removed the Catalan language tag from your post because your post is not written in the Catalan language. You can find posts in a particular language here: How do I find posts in my preferred language?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!