Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Lost of about 800 points and one level down

Nope.

I still short of my level 5 points.

I'm still downgraded to level 4.

I also noticed that places I left comments on are blank. As if the place was recently added.

I suspect some contributors tampers with those locations' datas which make a reset to zero.

it makes me very angry.

Do I keep my level 5 advantages even if I'm listed as a level 4 ??

Level 8

@ChrisH wrote:

I suspect things will return to normal in a few days, with your points reinstated.

Honestly, I doubt it.

It seem to be a glitch beyond Google's control.

I noticed some comments of mine has disappeared. The score must go down accordingly.

Level 8

Googles hasn't solved anything.

Today, just went back from 530 points to 207...

It was fixed for a while but it started again.

I'm considering quitting the local guide program.

It's a question of trust.  Google is unreliable.

Level 7

"I'm considering quitting the local guide program.

It's a question of trust.  Google is unreliable."

Wow...What an excessive reaction because of an algorithm error which, I suppose, will be fixed soon...

To me, being a part of Local Guide Program is not "earning points"....it's helping other people travelling

Level 10

Hi PierreJ

You know, #BrunoC is right, don't be angry, be only patient!

I think that this is only  a temporary issue

Our pleasure is help that we brings to others through our contributions 🙂

Level 8

@BrunoC wrote:

Wow...What an excessive reaction because of an algorithm error which, I suppose, will be fixed soon...

To me, being a part of Local Guide Program is not "earning points"....it's helping other people travelling

Well... I don't know about you...

but i put so much efforts doing a good job, being accurate, punctual etc..

it becomes frustrating to see the situation repeating itself without any explanation.

Google first reaction is to tell us deletion are due to violations which is not the case..

Level 7

I too have lost 100 points, credit for 150 photos, and dropped from Level 5 to Level 4 several months ago - I even earned the free Google Drive Storage Upgrade. Last week all points, photos, and photo counts were restored. Two days ago, I lost my points again (back to Level 4), but photos and photo count remain...? I have screenshots to validate. Puzzling, and discrediting when you advertise yourself as a Level 5 Local Guide but show up as a Level 4...

Level 2

I am missing points too ! I am new and should be Level 3. Google shows me as Level 2 with only 10 points ?!   What is going on here ?   Is there a way to contact Google to have them fix this? I also HAD TWO Reviews posted and they too are GONE ?!   Fred Z from - Jacksonville, Florida    Thanks !!!

Level 10

Hope your problem might have solved by now. If not, please write a mail to google.

I do appreciate your concern.

Thanks

Level 5

dear friend,

i also lost my points, if you get this solution then inform me.