PriyankaU's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Loo Review - Recap

@gkt True, thanks for supporting. Thank you once again. 

Level 7

@PriyankaU

I will take care in my future. To not comment on your post!!

Thanks for your answer,...

Level 1

tks U bro
I so love that

Former Google Contributor

HI @Priyanshusingh.

Please make sure to read through The 5 core values of Connect. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect, as well as the Local Guides rules and our Community policy.

I would like to point you to an article we have that is going to make it easier for posting on Connect - What makes a good post?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 7

It's all start alone. 

मैं अकेला ही चला था जानिब-ए-मंज़िल मगर

लोग साथ आते गए और कारवाँ बनता गया

Here is my small contribution

Level 8

Next time when you organise a meetup,you will be not alone.But please dont forget to invite me.

Level 7

@sonnyNg Hii,

I already said I will never comment on girls post!!.

Level 8

Congratulations for organising your first meetup, @PriyankaU. I truly appreciate your efforts for the Swach Bharat Mission. I map public toilets whenever I found on my travel to places. And looking forward to conduct one meetup especially for mapping public toilets soon. This post is really inspiring. Happy Guiding! 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Congrats @PriyankaU

When I hosted first meet, it was attended by only one Local Guide but meet up was very useful as I learnt how to take 360 degree photo. now I have about 1200+ 360Ds. 

@Amrendraanupam

Level 9

@ProfArunCM In Delhi people are aware about this program. Vapi being a small town, people don't know much about this. Matching your numbers will be possible in distant future. Thank you supporting, your achievements on Google maps are really inspiring.