Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

London: Coffee & Science

London: Coffee & Science

Science Gallery London

Great Maze Pond, London SE1 9GU, UK

April 13, 2019 @ 12:00 (BST)

🕵️ Join us all for brunch at the awesome Roasting Plant Coffee to top up our caffeine levels before moving on to the Science Gallery London for their Spare Parts Exhibition, exploring the art and science of organ transplantation and tissue regeneration. More info here: london.sciencegallery.com/seasons/spare-parts ⬅ 12:00 on Saturday 13th April 2019 🗺 Roasting Plant Coffee, 4 Borough High St, London SE1 9QQ // 14:00 on Saturday 13th April 2019 Spare Parts at Science Gallery, Great Maze Pond, London SE1 9GU There will also be a free 15 minute tour of Spare Parts at 15:00 - no need to book, just turn up at the entrance to the exhibition. // 💰 Cost: Café – Pay for your own nosh & drink / Exhibition – Free 🆓

RSVP here

Great Maze Pond, London SE1 9GU, UK
10 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: London: Coffee & Science

Hi @IrenaS,

Thanks a lot for sharing this invitation for a meet-up with the other Local Guides on Connect!

I hope many people will join you, so that you can exchange knowledge about the Local Guides and have fun together!

Here you can see some tips how to write a great recap after your meet-up. Good luck!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Hey @harshil626 @hawkida  @RichardF @MiraDemeterPhoto and all London Local Guides!

Really hope you will be able to join us at this meet up 😉

There is also a meetup post via Happening London on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/HappeningLondon/comments/b07m3i/brunch_at_the_roasting_plant_coffee_followe...

Looking forward to meeting you in person soon.

Irena 🙂

Level 7

Thanks! I plan to be there. Apologies for the slow reply, I've not been well this week.

Hawkida
Level 9

Hope you feel better soon @hawkida  😘

Level 9

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday ? I will wear my Google Local Guides t-shirt so that it's a little easier to identify our group, for those who are joining us for the first time ?

IMG_20190314_225741.jpg

Irena x

Level 6

I'm here already

Level 9

Great fun today with our fellow London LGs 😁

Thanks for joining us @hawkida and @YleniaL 🥰

Photo album link is here:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/cMxbdQxUY9ndB8Ty5

Please add your photos 😉

Irena xx

Level 9

RECAP-London-Meetup-Coffee-and-Spare-Parts-2019-04-13

...with photos and details 😉

Enjoy! and Hope to see you all again soon.

irena 😘

Level 8

Ah! The Roasting Plant does such good coffee! Shame I missed it. How can I follow along incase you do another one? I'd love to join you all.

I recently compiled my Top 10 Coffees in London along with my map of over 100 of my favourite cafes in London.  The Roasting Plant made the top 10 too! You may like to check it out here: http://bit.ly/2vuTRBW