AbnerB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Local Guides Tshirt

I've seen posts where they said they cannot provide the LG Tshirt nor Ids and we cannot even buy it from the Merchandise store. So can we make it our own without Tshirt without mentioning Google's name because it would solve problems like questioning from the store owners and other people and it would also give a sense of representation that we support and contribute to our local community. 

1 comment

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Local Guides Tshirt

Hi @AbnerB,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please be informed that as noted in the Local Guides program rules, the Local Guides logo is a Google brand identity and is reserved for official use only. The Local Guides logo, pin or any other Google imagery should not be used in any of your online or offline materials without expressed written permission.

You are only allowed to use the Local Guides stickers if you wish to make a T-shirt on your expenses.

Since your post is not an idea, but a question, I am going to move it to the How-tos section of Connect. This is the place where you may ask questions, share feedback and tips.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Local Guides Tshirt

Hi @AbnerB,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please be informed that as noted in the Local Guides program rules, the Local Guides logo is a Google brand identity and is reserved for official use only. The Local Guides logo, pin or any other Google imagery should not be used in any of your online or offline materials without expressed written permission.

You are only allowed to use the Local Guides stickers if you wish to make a T-shirt on your expenses.

Since your post is not an idea, but a question, I am going to move it to the How-tos section of Connect. This is the place where you may ask questions, share feedback and tips.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!