SKY161's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Local Guides Surovikino

Неофициальное сообщество местных экспертов Google в Суровикино.

Антон Подгорнов
Surovikino, Волгоградская область, Россия
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Local Guides Surovikino

Hi @SKY161 and welcome to Connect!

After searching the community, I have found a couple of threads- Russia Local Guides, Russia, that may help you out discover Local Guides near you. If you find the conversations interesting, feel free to jump in and interact with other Local Guides. You'll see that community members here in Connect are always willing to help and are very welcoming to the new members of the community.

Since you are new to the community, I suggest you review the Program Rules as well as Tips: Using Local Guides Connect for better understanding on the use of the community forum and to make the best use of your time here.

Regards,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@KlaudiyaG, thanks for sharing our topics for russians.

From Saint Petersburg with ♥ | Russia Local Guides Russian Language Thread

Former Google Contributor

Привет @Ale5ander,

Thank you, for posting them! And, it was my absolute pleasure. 🙂

Regards,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!