divmanickam's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Local Guides Summit 2017 - 10 million views and counting

I started Google Local Guides in May 2016, during my Europe trip. Before, I used to take photos and save in Google Photos but never shared with a community. Since Local Guides started, I have been lucky to share my experiences - with photos, reviews, and ratings with the world. Earlier, this month when I hit 10 million views, I realized the true power of the community - thanks to everyone, couldn't have got here without your support. 

Excited for the opportunity to meet amazing Local Guides around the world and the fabulous team behind this success.

Cheers,

Div

Hi, Hola, Bonjour, Ciao!
Travel and Explore like a Local
San Francisco, CA, United States
16 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Need help: Local Guides Summit 2017 - 10 million views and counting

Hi @divmanickam. First of all, congratulations for hitting the 10M views. Your photos must be really good ones. 

As for the video, have you not posted it on YouTube already? If you do, then don't worry about deleting it. The organizers will find it from there. Yes, you probably have lost a personal collection of the original creation, but you can always make another one later. Don't you have it saved in your hard disk? Why don't you upload it on the drive once again?

View solution in original post

Level 9

Re: Local Guides Summit 2017 - 10 million views and counting

@divmanickam Best wishes for #LGSummit17

Level 10

Thanks 🙂 

Hi, Hola, Bonjour, Ciao!
Level 8

10 million views is just incredible, congratulations and good luck!
Level 10

Thanks - only shows the power of the community - anything is possible

Hi, Hola, Bonjour, Ciao!
Level 10

Need help: Local Guides Summit 2017 - 10 million views and counting

Hi Community,

An urgent help: I submitted the application yesterday and I think as I was cleaning the files in google drive, I may have accidently deleted the file that I shared with my application.

I tried to resubmit my application with the video again, but it says I already submitted my application. Please advise how I can share my 1minute video. I hope this doesn't disqualify me from the Local Guides Summit application. 😞

Any help is appreciated,

Div

Hi, Hola, Bonjour, Ciao!
Level 9

@divmanickam wow 10 million 🙂 that's great. Hope this will turn to 20 million soon. All the best

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @divmanickam. First of all, congratulations for hitting the 10M views. Your photos must be really good ones. 

As for the video, have you not posted it on YouTube already? If you do, then don't worry about deleting it. The organizers will find it from there. Yes, you probably have lost a personal collection of the original creation, but you can always make another one later. Don't you have it saved in your hard disk? Why don't you upload it on the drive once again?

Level 10

Thanks Sonia - I have a new google drive link with the video and wasn't sure how I can share with the review committee. 

Hi, Hola, Bonjour, Ciao!
Connect Moderator

I don't know about that either. May be @GusMoreira@Corrie @TraciC @iyudhi can help you on this. 

Good luck girl!