Martijn's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Local Guides Stickers with kind Thank you Note

I want to commend Google and of course specifically the Google Maps team for making and sending such a nice hand written note to the community moderators, that extra touch is awesome.

Not entirely sure where I place the stickers without getting in trouble, maybe someone can give ideas in the comments?

19 comments
Level 8

Re: Local Guides Stickers with kind Thank you Note

@Martijn

Hmm! ......... I'm thinking. .......... I still have not received my sticker in hand.

Level 8

@Martijn also I have received the stickers 🙂
I take this opportunity to thank the Team

Grazie! Thank you

Ciao

Level 8

I am still waiting for stickers in my mailbox 📬 

Level 8

I too have received my stickers and the lovely hand written note.. I placed one in my shop window 🙂 Thank you very much for such a kind gesture

Former Google Contributor

Thank you so much for sharing! Messages like this always inspire us to keep working hard for you all 🙂 

Level 10

got mine a couple of weeks agogot mine a couple of weeks ago

Level 7

Did you request them?

Googler

Thanks for sharing, @Martijn! We (community managers on the Local Guides team) enjoyed taking the time to thank you for your contributions, so as Corrie said, we appreciate the note! 

For others who requested their stickers and may not have yet received them, please remember that mail sometimes takes time to go across the globe (if only we had owls like in Harry Potter!), but everyone who submitted a mailing address on the form we shared back in June was sent stickers. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 10

@TraciC wrote:

Thanks for sharing, @Martijn! We (community managers on the Local Guides team) enjoyed taking the time to thank you for your contributions, so as Corrie said, we appreciate the note! 

For others who requested their stickers and may not have yet received them, please remember that mail sometimes takes time to go across the globe (if only we had owls like in Harry Potter!), but everyone who submitted a mailing address on the form we shared back in June was sent stickers. 

Is it too late to request stickers? I missed the form I think. 

-- Sieuwe, helper of all ! --