Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Local Guides Meet-up in Can Tho city

Local Guides meet-up in Can Tho city

Vietnam

Vietnam

March 24, 2019 @ 09:00 (+07)

[English below] Xin chào mọi người, mình sẽ host một buổi để chia sẽ những kinh nghiệm và sự hiểu biết của mình về chương trình Local Guides Connect của Gmap hiện nay. Buổi chia sẽ gồm 2 phần, phần đầu là về chương trình, cách đăng kí, etc. và phần sau là về cách đăng kí tham dự buổi gặp mặt thường niên của Gmap. Rất mong mọi người đến tham dự. Địa điểm: Trung tâm Thông tin Khoa học và Công nghệ Cần Thơ

Address: 118/3 Trần Phú, Cái Khế, Ninh Kiều, Cần Thơ, Vietnam

-------------------------

Hello guys, I'm going to host a meet-up in my city with the purpose to share my knowledge and experiences about the Local Guides program. There're 2 parts of the meet-up: the first part is the general information about the Local Guides program, how to sign up, how to help others on Gmap, etc. and the last part is how to register for the Live Connect, visa issues, etc. If you guys living or working in Can Tho city, you're welcome to join me.

Hãy trả lời tại đây

Cần Thơ, Vietnam
9 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Local Guides Meet-up in Can Tho city

Hi @Nghia-Vo,

Thanks for your initiative and for organising this meet-up!

I hope many Local Guides from Can Tho city will join you to share knowledge and experiences about the Local Guides program.

Please share with us your recap and your beautiful photos afterwards!

P.S. I've edited the title of your meet-up and also added a language tag Vietnamese.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Thank you for your supporting 🥰

I'm truly appreciate it.

Hope my first meet-up is going well that I can make the recap after it 😆

Level 8

Xin chào @Nghia-Vo !! Xin cảm ơn anh đã tổ chức buổi gặp mặt. Em là Mami, một người Nhật sẽ chuyển đến Cần Thơ vào tháng 5 năm nay. Em rất thích tham dự cuộc gặp gỡ này nhưng em chưa đến Việt Nam!! 

Tiếng Việt của em vẫn không tốt lắm nhưng em thích đặc biệt thích khám phá các quán cà phê ở đó 🙂 

Hoping to see you there in a few months! It would be super cool to organize event together, as I have been organizing several kinds of events in the last few years in Japan. 

Good luck with your first meetup!

Mami

Level 8

It treats about delicious snacks ...I would like to taste it...

Patrizio Marullo
Villamagna, Chieti, Italy

Level 8

Oops... wrong reply 😅

Level 8

Arigatōgozaimasu! 😍

What a coincidence! I just visited Japan to Tohoku areas 3 weeks ago. That was my first time seeing snowing and snowboarding, that was so amazing!!!

Welcome to Vietnam, especially to Can Tho, Mekong Delta area. 

Just pm me once you arrive, I'll make sure you have the most fantastic experiences here in my country 😉

This is the first time I host a meet up, hope it will go well 😁 I've to learn from you a lot senpai 🥰

P.s: your Vietnamese is good 👍

Level 8

Chào @Nghia-Vo 

Cuối cùng chị ở Cần Thơ 🙂

Chị không biết làm thế nào để gửi cho em một tin nhắn trực tiếp, vì vậy chị trả lời em ở đây.

Rất vui được gặp em ở đâu đó trong thành phố và nói về google map và tổ chức sự kiện!

Mami

Level 8

@03mami02 welcome to Can Tho, Vietnam 🥰

You can text/call me directly at [redacted personal information] via Line/Zalo/Viber/Whatsapp

Or through [redacted personal information]

Can't wait to drink some with you 😁

Former Google Contributor

Xin chào hai bạn!

Cám ơn hai bạn đã chia sẻ với cộng đồng! : ]

Mong rằng sẽ có nhiều cuộc Meet-up trong tuơng lai hơn trong nuớc.

Tuy vậy, mình cần sửa câu tra lời của bạn @Nghia-Vo, vì trên Connect mọi nguời nên tránh chia sẻ thông tin cá nhân.

Hiện tại, để liên lạc, các thành viên có thể sử dụng hệ thống tin nhắn riêng.

Để biết thêm chi tiết, các bạn có thể tham khào thêm tại Quy tắc hướng dẫn địa phương.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!