ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: I'm take a picture of The SunFlower tree.

Hi @Vaibhavw728,

It's a very beautiful flower! 

It reminds always to smile and to something positive! 

I will share also with you a photo that I took this summer. It was amazing because there was a huge field with such sunflowers:

Caption: A photo of sunflower (Local Guide @PoliMC)Caption: A photo of sunflower (Local Guide @PoliMC)Caption: A photo of sunflowers field (Local Guide @PoliMC)Caption: A photo of sunflowers field (Local Guide @PoliMC)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: I'm click Mustard flower beautiful shots.

Hello @Vaibhavw728,

Thank you for sharing this beautiful flower. 

To keep things organized, I would like to let you know that I moved your post to Local Guides Garden topic where they can be appreciated even more.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: I'm take a picture of The SunFlower tree.

Great pics.

Level 8

Re: Local Guides Garden

Voici des belles fleurs qui ont brillées mes  yeux 

De mon passage à Bukavu à l’hopit’as de Panzi j’ai trouvé des choses très belles comme ces rosesDe mon passage à Bukavu à l’hopit’as de Panzi j’ai trouvé des choses très belles comme ces roses

Un local guide ne voit pas les choses comme les autres 

Voilà comment elles sont bellesVoilà comment elles sont belles

Après la pluie c’est le bon momentAprès la pluie c’est le bon moment

Après la pluie les fleurs sont belles d’avantageAprès la pluie les fleurs sont belles d’avantage

Après la pluie les fleurs sont belles d’avantageAprès la pluie les fleurs sont belles d’avantage

#teamDRC
Make the world accessible anywhere
??
Level 8

Night Jasmine flower

Attaching photo graph of Night Jasmine or Coral Jasmine  named as Parijat in Marathi,This flower opens at dusk and finishing at dawn,it has a beautiful lingaring smell.This flowering plant is in my terrace garden.20190110_093252.jpg20190110_093235.jpg

20190110_093252.jpg

Re: Night Jasmine flower

Hi @DrRajanwalawalkar,

Thanks for sharing the jasmine flower with us. I really love its smell.

I hope you won't mind if I merge your post to Local Guides Garden where we are creating a gallery with flowers which the Local Guides share from all over the world. Feel free to check it out.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

To @KatyaL,I have no objection to merging my post in local guide garden.Thanks for appreciating the photograph of the flower.

Hi @DrRajanwalawalkar,

Thanks for tagging me and for your comment. 

I'm glad you like to take photos of flowers. Are you a photographer?

Did you know that the jasmine tea is very healthy as it provides protection to the red blood cells and it also contains several different kinds of antioxidants?

I'm looking forward to see more of your photos here.

Level 8

I am a practicing  consulting Orthopaedic surgeon ,photography is my hobby.In Ayurved branch of medicine This flower its seeds are used as medicine.

Hi @DrRajanwalawalkar,

I'm glad we have the same hobby and thanks for your answer.

For me, taking photos is really relaxing, especially when I'm out of the big city.

I hope you will have the chance to visit some nice places soon, take photos and share them with us.