Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Bungaku

Bujgaku di cerahnya hariBujgaku di cerahnya hari

pagi hari. .semerbak

Level 8

Re: Kembang

Hi @Bila Thanks for share this colorful flower picture.

Cheers

Happy Guiding

#Bangladesh   

Level 10

Childhood

This flower remember me my childhoodP_20181110_092404.jpg

Former Google Contributor

Re: Childhood

Hi @alexandradias,

Thank you for sharing your photo! Where did you take this photo? It reminds me of my childhood as well :).

By the way, I merged your post with the Local Guides Garden topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Mimos Flower

Hi @MdSharifHossen,

Thank you for sharing your photo. It looks very beautiful! Did you know that in some countries, the yellow mimosas are the flower of “Women’s Day”?

By the way I've merged your post to Local Guides Garden, because it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Re: Childhood

Thank you to merge, I take this picture in my garden

Level 8

Re: Mimos Flower

Yes now i know that.

@VasT Thank you so much for marge my post 🙂

Level 7

Beauty of Euphorbia Flower

CIMG0072i.jpg

Beauty of Euphorbia Flower

Euphorbia flowers are beautiful and beautiful flowers that have a lot of thorns on the stem

Level 7

KERSEN (MUNTINGIA CALABURA L.)

CIMG0070h.jpg

This plant comes from tropical America (southern Mexico, the Caribbean to Peru and Bolivia). Kersen was brought into the Philippines in the late 19th century, until it spread throughout the tropics of Asia. This species is found in parts of western Peninsular Malaysia, Sumatra, Java and Kalimantan. Kersen grows wild in the open and open hills, on the edges of the road, the banks of the river are also lowlands with good drainage, and on sandy clay. Kersen grows clustered and spreads, in general it grows at an altitude of up to 1,000 masl, growing well on the soil pH 5.5-6.5. Kersen is widely grown as a fruit tree and protector.

Level 10

Re: Beauty of Euphorbia Flower

Euphorbia Milii or Christ of Thorns or Christ PlantEuphorbia Milii or Christ of Thorns or Christ Plant

From My Collection @Wibisono2304