freddy366's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Local Guides Connect - Introduction

Hey Google Team,

My name is Jan, I'm a photographer and I'm studying mechanical engineering.

I currently live in Koblenz, Germany.

My passion is photographing and traveling and I try to combine it as often as a can. Sharing my experience will help others to make better decisions and find the really good stuff.

It makes me proud when I see that photos wich I took get hundreds of thousands of views. Local Guides is an awesome community of impressive people from around the globe.

What I really like a Local Guides, that you get real reviews and not fake reviews like on some booking portals, for example if you want to look for a room. 

My Google map is filled with so much marks, were I want to go, what are good photo spots, good places to eat, I do not want to miss her anymore. Most of this tips came from Local Guides or instagram.751044ce-adef-4b48-a345-b28be9df4ab2.jpg

The best experience I had, was a man in London who asks me, how he get to a exact address because he want to visit a friend in London. So I took out my phone and look for an accessible underground station, he was so happy and grateful after I described him his way, that was my personal favorite moment 🙂

I'm happy to get the chance to meet you in California.