Sovon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Need for a Connect app

@PaulPavlinovich@@ wrote

...just wait for each page to fully load before you try to do anything...

Well, that's it. 😞  I can wait forever sometimes though

Level 8

@PaulPavlinovich 

Is it not the right place for telling feedbacks? Can you give me the link for posting feedbacks and suggestions.

Level 8

@Csaba

You're right sir..!!

Level 10

@JustinAlex, to me it seems that Paul moved your post (from somewhere I do not know) to the "Feedback and feature request" subforum. I agree this is the best place for it. I also hate the broken "features" (like now again, I cannot start a new paragraph after @-ing you) but this is the right place to submit feedback (AKA "criticism") as well as suggestions (or "feature request"). 

Level 8

@Csaba

Yeah, he has moved it to feature and feedback requests page. That's very nice. Now that i got a new knowledge where to post suggestions. Thanks @PaulPavlinovich

Level 9

Re: Should have a Local Guides Connect app in playstore/app store

@bibhutipuyol i concur 

@bibhutipuyol wrote:

I want to suggest that there should be a Local Guides Connect app in the Playstore and App Store. It would make us, the guides more invested in the community as a result of easier navigation through the app.

Level 9

Re: Requesting an app.

@JeslynL i think a reply to the request is more favourable than merging the post with some other thread.

@JeslynL wrote:

Hi @AnandShingwekar. This has been suggested many times and please take a look at our response here. I recommend searching the community before posting a question because someone else has most likely asked the same issue or shared the same suggestion. I'll be merging your post into the wider thread to unify conversations and avoid duplicates. Check out more tips on using Local Guides Connect.

Former Google Contributor

Hey @OnyedikaBenjaminJ, I merged the post into this thread where there is already a response to one of the most common ask/request. We pull similar discussions into one thread so as to avoid duplicates and create a single destination where Local Guides can find all the discussions to the topic. As I noted to the community member, this topic has been talked about countless times since 2016 and a quick search will land you to this thread where you can find the team's response. 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 9

@JeslynL good to know, but actually i think when a question is asked, the most important thing is an answer rather than moving around the question, this question or request or suggestion has lingered so much. I find it very difficult to use LG Connect so asking me to search around for a similar question and a possible answer will be very unlikely. So i still suggest that you moderators do justice to someones posts before throwing it around. And as for me i will keep asking for the reason for not having an app, because its only when visiting LG connect that i get to tap my browser. Thank you.

@JeslynL wrote:

Hey @OnyedikaBenjaminJ, I merged the post into this thread where there is already a response to one of the most common ask/request. We pull similar discussions into one thread so as to avoid duplicates and create a single destination where Local Guides can find all the discussions to the topic. As I noted to the community member, this topic has been talked about countless times since 2016 and a quick search will land you to this thread where you can find the team's response. 🙂

Level 6

Re: Should have a Local Guides Connect app in playstore/app store

Hi @PaulPavlinovich Thanks for replying but don't you think apps make it way more convenient for users to get involved in local guides connect rather than randomly checking the mail? Imagine using Facebook or Instagram in web browser every time you want to check in rather than just opening an app. Think about it.